Saturday, September 4, 2010

L.O.F.T Golf


When I learned the history behind apparel company L.O.F.T. Golf, it reminded me of a time when I was in University.  I was struggling with a computer programming problem, when a classmate told me I had an "I.D. Ten T." error.  Having never heard of it before, I took to google to do a little research and as I was typing it in, I had a bit of a revelation... "I.D.10.T."  or also pronounced "IDIOT".  Anyways, I'm sure some of you assumed L.O.F.T. was referring to the loft of a golf club as it's commonly used in golf lingo; however, in the case of L.O.F.T. Golf, it actually stands for Lack OF Talent.

Fortunately, there is no lack of talent on the design and manufacturing team at L.O.F.T. Golf.  This innovative company has been producing quality golf apparel since 2001 and they offer them all at shockingly low prices.  These guys have mastered the golf apparel business, creating comfortable, breathable and stylish golf clothing. 

Amongst our favorites are the moisture wicking polyester polos.  These shirts are beautiful and feature mesh inserts across the shoulders, sleeves and back in contrasting colors.  These are moisture wicking, UPF protection polyester polos that would usually sell for upwards of $60, and you can now own one, complete with the sweet L.O.F.T. GOLF logo, for only $20!

Have a look at these shirts and the full 2010 L.O.F.T. Golf apparel line up online at: www.loftgolf.net... you won't be disappointed.

4 comments:

  1. I have been wearing these shirts all year. They are close to being the only shirt I wear. I have played in high heat and humdity in these shirts and have stayed fairly comfortable in them. I must admit that I am somewhat biased as they are my sponsor, but if they were not comfortable I would not be able to gush about them the way I do. You cannot go wrong with a fine shirt from L.O.F.T. Golf. I compete in long drive competitions throughout the U.S. with many of these being in desert climates of Arizona and Nevada with great heat. They work! Get yours today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are by far and away the best golf shirts I have worn! They are of the best quality, and always stay dry in the heat! The wear-ability, comfort, and performance is never compromised! These guys are the best at what they do. I always wear LOFT when I am out on tour!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your comments guys; these are two great testimonials to support our opinion of this amazing apparel company.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ceiling on the face of a putter may cause significant error if the executive putter heel or toe is in the air or during the strokes. If a golfer's putter did correctly adjust their putter heel or toe is in the air at or during races. If that happens, then their loft on the putter face is to cause an error of direction based on physics.

    ReplyDelete