Athletic styling, lightweight comfort and stability combine to create the perfect summer shoe on and off the course
Taking features from the original Faas Lite Mesh shoe, the 2.0 adds additional heel comfort, bonded construction and a new TPU support for improved comfort and stability. Weighing in at only 6.8 ounces, the Faas Lite 2.0 provides the ultimate in lightweight performance combined with coolCELL breathability to keep your feet cool in any setting.
“The Faas Lite 2.0 combines technology with comfort and style, creating a shoe that you will want to wear whether you’re walking 36, grabbing dinner with your friends after a round, or even heading to the gym,” said Grant Knudson, head of footwear for PUMA Golf. “The 2.0 version includes new, strategically placed support pieces that provides increased stability and added support during your swing.”
- It’s Light: Lightweight Mesh – minimal single layer mesh for enhanced breathability and reduced weight.
- It’s Performance Ready: The shoe features SmartQuill traction technology that provides directional grip elements, and enhances ground contact for improved stability and traction.
- It’s Supportive: A stitchless, midfoot support saddle provides additional support where you need it most during your swing. The Ortholite Sockliner offers superior cushioning, while corrugated flex grooves provide optimal flexibility and increased ground contact throughout your swing, providing improved traction and stability.
- It’s Comfortable: FaasFoam+, a proprietary blend of foam and rubber that is 25% lighter than previous foams, provides increased step-in-comfort, while, EverFoam is strategically positioned in the collar of the shoe that allows the shoe to adjust to the contours of the foot. A new padded mesh tongue also provides extra comfort and increased breathability.
- It’s Durable: Carbon rubber, a high abrasion resistant rubber, provides excellent grip and long-lasting durability.
- It looks Good: The Faas Lite Mesh 2.0 ($90) is available June 1 in three new colorways Turbulence/White/Grenadine (pictured below and attached), White/Black/Crimson and White/Turbulence. Each shoe comes with two laces, one tonal and one pop of color for golfers to customize their footwear and style.