Monday, July 9, 2012

Titanium Golf Ring

Shake Down Jewelry
As a male, I've never been a huge fan of wearing jewelry... I've never been someone who wears earrings, necklaces, watches, rings etc.  I equate this partially to the fact that I've always played a lot of sports and keep fairly active, which makes it more difficult to wear jewelry.

Having recently gotten engaged, this has lead me to take an increased interest in jewelry, particularly rings.  I loved the process of designing a custom ring for my fiance, and truth be told, I've even enjoyed shopping for a wedding band for myself.  This process got me curious about what kind of golf rings are on the market.  After sifting though several cheesy and gimmicky looking rings I came across Shakedown Jewelry, who manufacture a couple really cool titanium rings with golf ball dimples.  They're classy, great quality and obviously show off your devotion to golf.  I wear mine proudly, have a look...

Titanium Golf Ball Ring

This is a great ring for those who love the game of Golf. It is a very unique titanium ring with a series of that signature dimple pattern all over the face of the ring. The lightweight and durable ring will hold up not only well to daily wear and tear but you will be just fine on the links with this ring as well. 

Golf Ball Dimple Ring

The golf ball ring is simply unique and stylish! Pick from a variety of widths and sizes. Shown in a 8mm width and a sandblasted/Satin finish as well to really show off the dimple look. 

Titanium Golf Ring

12 comments:

  1. If they had that when I got married, or I ever lose my current one, that is my pick!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll bet you can crush that thing with your driver too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the comments guys! It's pretty cool indeed and being made from titanium it's virtually indestructible (even if you were to hit it with your driver!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that ring!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there, I desire to subscribe for this webpage to get newest updates, thus where can i do it please
    help.
    Feel free to visit my weblog - brinkjewelry.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for all the comments and feedback!

    @brinkjewelry: To follow our blog you can subscribe to our newsletter, and/or to our rrs feed at: http://feeds.feedburner.com/EatSleepGolf

    ReplyDelete
  7. The ring is not available anywhere? The one at brink jewellery is not the same as the one in the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  8. As the article explains, the ring is available through Shakedown Jewelry: http://www.shakedownjewelry.com/golf-ball-wedding-ring.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. No it's not. The ring on the linked site looks very different. The dimples are smaller and there is a ring around the edges that isn't visible on the above ring. Your ring looks good, the ring at the link looks like a bad copy.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You're right, my apologies for the confusion. Shakedown made the ring for us, however it is not listed on their website. If you contact Kevin Begola at Shakedown, I'm sure he will accommodate you: info@shakedownjewelry.com or phone: 800-392-4043
    Explain to him you're looking for the same ring as the one seen on Eat Sleep Golf.

    ReplyDelete
  11. No problem. Glad we finally got that sorted out!

    ReplyDelete