Monday, August 2, 2010

Pure Focus - Hydrating Golf Drink


At Eat Sleep Golf, we love the opportunity to try out new products designed specifically for the golf industry.  Over the last couple years we've seen a few energy drinks that have been marketed directly at golfers.  It wasn't until I was introduced to Pure Focus that I realized it wasn't additional energy that I needed on the course, it was focus.  In those high pressure moments, additional energy only seemed to give me a case of the jitters, while Pure Focus promotes mental stability, focus and hydration.  Designed specifically for golfers, Pure Focus is comprised of amino acids, electrolytes and B vitamins and is specifically designed to improve your focus and mental concentration.  Pure Focus includes 6 amino acids to help you stay calm under pressure including a patented ingredient Suntheanine.

Benefits of Pure Focus include:
NO Caffeine! (is NOT an energy drink/no jitters)
NO Sugar high's and lows!
Low Calorie!
Conveniently packaged for on-the-go!
Gluten free!
Natural colors and flavors!


Nationwide Tour winner Bobby Gates has signed an endorsement agreement with Pure Focus Golf.  Gates will serve as a spokesman for Pure Focus as well as wear the Pure Focus Golf logo on the left sleeve of his golf clothing.


For more details please visit:
www.purefocusgolf.com/

5 comments:

  1. My daughter uses this product regularly for competitive golf. She swears by it and says it keeps her well hydrated.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I drank Pure Focus for the first time and shot 67. So glad someone invented a hydration drink with no sugar or caffeine. About time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the lime and I do believe it helped me focus. I only wish focus was all my game needed. :o\

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the comments! Pure Focus is currently available in two flavors, Lime & Berry... I'd have to say I prefer the Berry.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Want to give it a try? Visit www.drinkpurefocus.com for a free sample.

    ReplyDelete