This summer, our friends at Nike helped celebrate Lance’s return to professional cycling and the global fight against cancer by creating LIVESTRONG Summer wherein Nike athletes wore yellow while competing in their sport. The golf community came out in huge support of LIVESTRONG Summer with athletes competing in various PGA and LPGA tournaments, as well as the American Century Celebrity Golf Championship at Lake Tahoe. Nike created special LIVESTRONG golf shirts and the most coveted of all LIVESTRONG Summer products, a one-of-a-kind LIVESTRONG golf bag.You can now own a piece of LIVESTRONG Summer as Nike has graciously donated all golf bags back to the Foundation to be auctioned off to raise funds for the fight against cancer. Each bag was made especially for a particular athlete and is monogrammed and signed. Bidding will start at $500 (fair market value) for each bag, and any money above that opening bid will be considered a donation to the foundation and a tax receipt will be issued.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
• One-of-a-kind custom LIVESTRONG golf bag
• Used and signed by Nike Tour Professionals
• 10.25-inch round top opening provides optimum club management
• 6-way top divider system provides exceptional club management
• 8 strategically placed pockets, 6 zippered including 2 for valuables, allow for efficient gear organization
• Versatile cabinet door storage compartment accommodates all equipment needs
• Rubberized, custom-molded handle provides easy loading and transport
• Zip-off blank panel for personal customization
• Matching rain hood included
LIVESTRONG Golf Bags signed at ACI Golf Tournament by Michael Jordan, Wayne Gretzky, Charles Barkley, Michelle Wie, Justin Leonard, Paul Casey and more.
Go to our Ebay auction page to view and place your bid now.