If the standard Crocs haven't created enough controversy, these will definitely turn some heads. I had to do a double take the first time I spotted these on the shelf at a local golf retailer.
So, here's what Crocs has to say about them...
Why wait to take off your golf shoes for a comfortable pair of Crocs? With the Crocs Ace golf shoe you can now have 18 holes of croslite material comfort and with the innovative ‘target’ pattern you will have the accuracy you want from a golf shoe. The Crocs Ace golf clog is such a comfortable shoe that you may forget how to tie your old golf shoes.
The Crocs™ Ace Golf clog features:
- Circulation nubs stimulate blood flow
- footbed conforms to foot creating a custom fit.
- Adjustable Turbo Strap™ hugs the heel enhancing stability and performance.
- Ventilation ports increase breath-ability while also helping you line up your feet “square to the ball” for increased aim and accuracy.
- No holes on sides to protect your feet from fresh morning dew and incredibly easy to clean.
- Traditional golf spike pattern includes an innovative ‘target’ pattern to help you focus your game
- Lug traction system features extra traction to effectively balance weight during swing.